After meeting up with Steph the girls were off to the windy city for a day followed by a few more in Milwaukee. Steph, Jen, and Bryn (to be referred to as SJB in the future) touched down in Chicago where our sister-in-law Jocelyn met them at the airport. They spent the day seeing some of the sites and had lunch in Chicago before making their escape to Milwaukee.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Jen couldn't resist taking our 5 month old baby on a tour of the Miller factory while in Wisconsin, but then again Bryn was bound to find out eventually that her Mom is a lush. Better now than later I guess!
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Jen couldn't resist taking our 5 month old baby on a tour of the Miller factory while in Wisconsin, but then again Bryn was bound to find out eventually that her Mom is a lush. Better now than later I guess!
I had to put this picture up. Talmage is just too cool for his own good
The family that drinks together...
Cousins
See if you can spot coach J. Sloan









1 comments:
What a beautiful blog!!! What beautiful people!!! So glad that I'm related!!!
Post a Comment