I had attempted to tempt, persuade, prod, entice, and exhort Jen to post about her time in Boston and the surrounding area. She seems to be convinced that she "doesn't know how to blog." I know that's a ridiculous statement and so does anyone who has met her. Just look at her scrapbooking endeavors! If she didn't enjoy scrapbooking and/or wasn't talented at it, I would raise an eyebrow at the volume of stickers, paper, etc that she buys to support her addiction. But I digress... Perhaps she needs a little public peer pressure to motivate her. This next post is split into two categories - Boston, and the areas they saw outside of Boston.
The last leg of Jen, Steph, and Miss Brynlee's journey was Boston. Steph's cousin Barbie (where Grandma Plumb is from) as well as a large contingent of Steph's family still live in Boston. The trip was a whirlwind leaving only a day or so to explore Boston, unfortunately Jen didn't get to visit some of my family that attend school in the Boston area. The real travesty however is that Jen and Steph are not fond of seafood and let all that delicious Massachusetts seafood go to waste! I mean come on, New England Clam Chowder! Is there anything better? In the short time they had in Boston they were able to visit Steph's family and walk the Freedom Trail (I think that's what it's called). Anyways, the trail cris-crosses the city touching all/most of the famous revolutionary sites. The girls were a bit under the weather during the last leg of their trip (dirty planes and all) but they still had a good time.
Enjoy the pics!
The last leg of Jen, Steph, and Miss Brynlee's journey was Boston. Steph's cousin Barbie (where Grandma Plumb is from) as well as a large contingent of Steph's family still live in Boston. The trip was a whirlwind leaving only a day or so to explore Boston, unfortunately Jen didn't get to visit some of my family that attend school in the Boston area. The real travesty however is that Jen and Steph are not fond of seafood and let all that delicious Massachusetts seafood go to waste! I mean come on, New England Clam Chowder! Is there anything better? In the short time they had in Boston they were able to visit Steph's family and walk the Freedom Trail (I think that's what it's called). Anyways, the trail cris-crosses the city touching all/most of the famous revolutionary sites. The girls were a bit under the weather during the last leg of their trip (dirty planes and all) but they still had a good time.
Enjoy the pics!










0 comments:
Post a Comment