Apr 27, 2011

Brynlee Lately

Just wanted to post a few pics that Jen took a while ago. Little Miss is a year old now. It really is unbelievable how fast the time has flown by. Here's how she measures up after a year:

  • Weight: 20 Lbs. 11 Oz.
  • Height: 28.5 Inches
  • Head Size: 17.11 Inches
Amusingly enough, she is in the 50th percentile for each measurement. After a a few shots in each leg she was home with us again.

On the other side of her development chart she's now starting to walk on her own. She'll walk across the room to either Jen or I and has recently begun walking from couch to couch or from her stand-up piano to our DVD case. She's babbling constantly and can make out Jesus, cheese, Dad, Mom, this, bubbles, dog, bear, shoes, among others. Funny story, Jen was teasing me the other day and called me a "bum". Bryn, who had crawled over to our conversation promptly repeated "bum!" Jen, now thoroughly embarrassed, tried to get Bryn to say something else but didn't succeed. I guess we've got to watch our P's and Q's now!

Here are a few pics of the little Miss:





Oh, and her new favorite game is Peek-a-Boo!!! Here she is in action.

1 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

I didn't think that girl could get any cuter..but she did. I'm lovin the wings. LOL

Post a Comment