Apr 12, 2011

Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

I realized it's been a while since we last posted a clip of our little girl. So here you go


Two little monkeys jumping on the bed...

This was at our J. Reuben Clark Law Society BBQ. We had a 
friend or two from school over and invited Phil and Amy up to 
help polish off the food. Libby and Bryn were in Bryn's room 
playing when Libby asked to lay down in the crib. Of course Bryn 
had to go along. They ended up sitting around chatting to the stuffed 
animals and jumping on the bed. Warning, this video is so sweet it'll 
give you a cavity! Hahaha, lame joke.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

That really is sweet, I think I feel a cavity coming on. I cannot wait to see Brynlee again, she has gotten so big!

Stephanie Pehrson said...

I do not think that it's sweet! I do not think that it's sweet! All right, it's sweet! I already made an appointment with Dr. Perry! :) Jocelyn is so right . . . Brynlee is getting huge! How much older is Libby than her? She is funny & beautiful! Just like her mom :)!

Post a Comment