Oct 23, 2013

There's No Place like Home

Hudson was so excited to be going home. Our friend Lindsey was gracious enough to keep Bryn for the afternoon while Nate was at work, so on the way home from the hospital we stopped by the Grandstaff home to pick Bryn up. Honestly, I don't know who was more excited to see the other one. I opened the car door to put Bryn in her car seat and when Hudson laid eyes on her, he went berserk kicking his legs and reaching for her all the while with a big goofy grin on his face. Bryn just screeched with laughter and then said, "Oh Hudson. I have missed you!" Seriously, I don't know where her theatrics are coming from, but they are constantly keeping us amused.

Even though his oxygen tubing acted as a leash of sorts, Hudson could not wait to see all his toys and possessions he had been apart from for four whole days. We spent the evening camped out in the front room just playing and relishing in the place that we call home.




0 comments:

Post a Comment