Sep 13, 2014

Hand Eye Coordination

Sometimes it takes Mom awhile to get me my milk, so I have decided to take matters into my own hands. . . literally. However, this whole "feeding yourself" bit is a lot more difficult than it looks. I tried to drink my milk for a few minutes but my aim was off, and I kept poking myself in my chin or nose.


After several unsuccessful attempts, I was so frustrated and exhausted by this point, that I just laid down. I was just about to start feeling sorry for myself, when by pure luck, I was able to get my bottle into my mouth. And let me tell you, that was the best milk I've ever had. There is something to be said about a man who can feed and provide for himself. I would pat myself on the back, but I might drop the bottle and not be able to get it back into my mouth.


However, I know that if I get into trouble, Bryn will be right there to help me. Yeesh. Sometimes I feel like I have two moms. I have learned that it is easiest to just let her help me. One of these days though, I will be bigger than her and will be able to put a stop to all this "smothering nonsense." But until then, I will just continue to drink my milk because it does the body good. At least that's what those commercials promised me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment