Jun 27, 2013

An Evening At Grandma's

So according to the television, Disneyland is the "happiest place on earth." But seeing how Mom and Dad have yet to take me and Hudson there (hint, hint), we think the real happiest place on earth is at Grandma's house. When Hudson and I go over there, sometimes we like it best when Mom and Dad leave, and we get Grandma all to ourselves. She has the best toys like Mickey Mouse stuffed animals and toys that sing. Hudson is pretty impressed by them, but he is a baby and therefore isn't quite sophisticated enough to hang with the big kids.


And when I say, "big kids," I mean my cousin, Liam. He is a lot of fun and even has his own Whinnie the Pooh doll just like mine. What can I say? The guy has great taste in stuffed animals. Oh, and he doesn't wear clothes very often. How cool is that? Needless to say, we have a great time running around Grandma's house.


Hudson sometimes plays with us, but most of the time he just looks at us out of the corner of his eye. I guess he just always likes to know where we are at. Mom says that it has something to do with "so he knows where Trouble is coming from," but I'm not quite what she is talking about. Sometimes Mom doesn't make much sense, but I still love her. I personally think that Hudson just loves to get kisses from Aunt Erin and Grandma. Liam and I leave those "mushy kisses" for Hudson to deal with. We are too busy for that kind of stuff.


After we have sufficiently wore each other out, Grandma usually lets us have a treat before bed. We can always count on Grandma to have some delicious fruit snacks, suckers, or licorice on hand. Lots of times we get to have sleepover in the front room and fall asleep watching a movie. To be honest, I feel bad for all those people who think Disneyland is "the best place on earth." They obviously haven't been to my Grandma's House. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment