Jul 10, 2013

In The Buff

I've had a rough morning. For starters, I woke up really early because there is something evil trying to make its way into my mouth. Mom keeps saying, "He's teething," but all I know is a strange bump is forming in my mouth and it is really starting to annoy me. So I thought I would spend a little time alone,  you know, just a man and his thoughts. And what better way to spend some time alone, than hanging out in my crib without the constraints of clothing. So there I was in the buff, enjoying my solitude and thinking of something I could chew on to alleviate my discomfort. Imagine my surprise when Mom showed up with her camera.



At first, I was caught off guard and was a little embarrassed to be caught wearing nothing but my skivvies. After the initial shock wore off, I tried to stare Mom down and warned her that she had better not interrupt my naked time. Naked time is sacred time.


When it became clear that she wasn't going to leave without some quality pictures, I flashed her a few smiles. After looking down at myself and seeing my amazing chubberliscious (yes, I just made up that word, feel free to spread it around) body, I really started getting into the impromptu photo shoot. It's hard not to smile when you look this insanely good without your clothes on. 



And you know what, it is totally ok if you want to squish those cheeks. Mom my does . . . about a billion times a day to be exact. But it is totally worth it, especially if she will let me hang out in the buff for a little while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment