Yes it's true. For all of those who have long demanded that a Cafe Rio be built in Virginia. Your day has come! It's now official, I can live out here. I always told Nate that I need to live near 1) a Costco, and 2) a Cafe Rio. Unfortunately for the Grandparents, Virginia now has both.
The food was amazing, of course. Maybe even better than it was in St. George ;) Or maybe it was so good because I've waited so long. They also had these 4 lemonade dispensers next to the soft drinks so you could get a mint limeade, strawberry lemonade, horchata, or berry lemonade instead of a soft drink. We also found out that Cafe Rio would be adding 6 more stores by the end of the year. We are now lobbying for one in Ballston - preferably near Lee Highway hahaha.
The food was amazing, of course. Maybe even better than it was in St. George ;) Or maybe it was so good because I've waited so long. They also had these 4 lemonade dispensers next to the soft drinks so you could get a mint limeade, strawberry lemonade, horchata, or berry lemonade instead of a soft drink. We also found out that Cafe Rio would be adding 6 more stores by the end of the year. We are now lobbying for one in Ballston - preferably near Lee Highway hahaha.
1 comments:
YAY for you guys!!! But oh how I wish Milwaukee would take the plunge...
Post a Comment